Community Associate, Vietnam
As a Community Associate for Cookpad in Vietnam, your role will be to support initiatives to grow a user community that people want to be a part of. This is a contract position and the successful candidate will be able to work remotely in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
More about Cookpad
Cookpad is a tech company building a community platform for people to share recipe ideas and cooking tips. Our mission is to make everyday cooking fun. Not just because we like food but because we believe that cooking is key to a happier and healthier life for people, communities and the planet.
Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier, connects us with our friends and family, and makes our environment more sustainable. By solving the problems related to everyday cooking and encouraging more people to cook, we believe we can help build a better world.
Cookpad started out in Japan in 1997 and is currently the largest recipe sharing community in the world with over 5 million recipes created by active users in 72 countries with 20 different languages. Cookpad Vietnam was established in 2016 and now is the Number 1 online platform for cooking lovers in Vietnam with millions of monthly active users.
But we’re only just getting started.
Visit www.cookpadteam.com to find out more about us.
More about being a Community Associate:
You will be passionate about Cookpad’s mission, growing the Cookpad community and building an unrivaled platform for every household in Vietnam to share happy cooking experience. This will involve:
- Use ‘Build-Measure-Learn’ approach in community activities to engage recipe creators and improve retention
- Apply 24/7 approach to respond to user feedback and solve user problems
- Represent Cookpad brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction with users
- Perform pre and post analysis to measure the impact of community initiatives
- Effectively communicate analysis methodology and present results to team members in a simple, easily understandable way to bring about change and deliver outcomes
Is this role for you?
You will identify with this role if you:
- are interested in how cooking can have a profound impact on the everyday life of billions of people around the globe and on the planet
- hold a Bachelor degree from top schools, preferably in scientific discipline
- have strong communication skills with the ability to establish a good rapport with users and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- are native in Vietnamese language and have business level of English
- are capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment and under extreme uncertainty, while being a self-starter, highly organized and able to multitask
- have ability to derive insight from analytics data
- have excellent problem solving skills as well as presentation and reporting skills
- are a passionate game changer who are proactive, curious, flexible and always focussed on finding possible solutions
- have knowledge of Tableau and SQL is a PLUS
- have knowledge of ASO is a PLUS
What happens next?
Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit. When we receive your application, it’s reviewed by Asia team to see if your experience and skills are a match for what we’re looking for in the role. If they are, you will proceed to the first interview. The next step is a trial project to understand about Cookpad and each other’s working styles. The final interview is with Cookpad Vietnam country head.
Why work for Cookpad?
People join us because they share our vision to improve people’s lives. We hire passionate, smart and innovative people who want to make a difference. There is freedom to be innovative and put forward brave ideas. We offer competitive salaries as per market standards.