Community Manager (Marketing Campaign)
Cookpad Thailand is the Number 1 online platform for cooking lovers in Thailand with millions of monthly active users.
As a Community Manager for Cookpad in Thailand, your role will be to help build a user community that people want to be a part of. This is a contract position and the successful candidate will be able to work in Bangkok.
More about Cookpad:
Our purpose at Cookpad is to make everyday cooking fun. Not just because we like food but because we believe that cooking is key to a happier and healthier life for people, communities and the planet.
Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier, connects us with our friends and family, and makes our environment more sustainable. By solving the problems related to everyday cooking and encouraging more people to cook, we believe we can help build a better world.
We are building a team of diverse, exceptional problem-solvers from around the world. We only hire passionate, smart and innovative people who want to make a difference.
Cookpad started out in Japan and is already the largest recipe sharing community in the world with over 5 million recipes created by users active in 70 countries.
But we’re only just getting started.
What you will do:
You will be passionate about Cookpad’s mission to make everyday cooking fun. This will involve:
- manage user-generated contents applying ‘User-First’ mindset
- helping to build brand awareness
- growing a local core community
- engage local foodies and welcome them as new members
- use ‘Build-Measure-Learn’ approach in community retention activities
- plan online and offline campaigns/contests and manage social media calendar with strategically to engage for increase brand awareness, visibility and drive traffic to application
- execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach) by creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action
- stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Apply 24/7 approach to respond to user feedback and solve user problems
- Work closely with regional lead and global product team acting as the bridge between users and product
Is this role for you?
We are looking for people with drive, desire and the know-how to get one step ahead of the need.
You will identify with this role if you:
- are interested in how cooking can have a profound impact on the everyday life of billions of people around the globe and on the planet
- are highly interested in foods & home cooking contents and trends
- have 3-5 years experience in managing community on a social platform
- have an ability to utilise social media tools and insights will be preferred
- Excellent communication in English
- hold a Bachelor degree in Communications or related field
- have a good presentation and interpersonal skill is mandatory
- are highly organized and able to multitask
- are a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment and under extreme uncertainty, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach
- are willing to travel locally
- ideally have previous work experience in an international team environment
Ask everyone who works at Cookpad what we love about working here and the answer is: being part of the mission and our colleagues. Expect to work with people who are passionate about and committed to the mission: we challenge ourselves and each other to do the best work we can.
What happens next?
We’re building a global product with a global team that’s full of world-class talent. Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit.
- When we receive your application, it’s reviewed to see if your experience and skills are a match for what we’re looking for in the role. If they are, one of our Talent team will get in touch for a chat.
- As a next step you will meet multiple members of the country and regional teams to offer you deeper insight into the topics you might be working on and assess if your experience and personality could be a good fit for this role. Some of these interviews will be based on real-life Cookpad case studies. We respect your time so this can happen all in one day or over a couple of visits.
The Cookpad team is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.