Community Manager - Poland
Cookpad is the largest recipe sharing community in the world and we believe we can build a better world through encouraging even more people to cook. Today we are helping more than 100 million people each month - but as far as we’re concerned, we’ve barely got started.
Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier and connects us with our friends and family. Through solving the problems related to everyday cooking, we help people live happier and healthier lives in an environment that is more sustainable. That’s how we want to change the world. Please see our company video here.
What we do really makes a difference on a global scale. Currently our biggest Cookpad communities are in Indonesia and Japan but we have growing communities across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We hire the best people who thrive working in small, highly collaborative, and energised international teams. Design and user experience is at the heart of everything we do. Meet some of our employees here.
What you will do:
As a Community Manager for our Poland users your role will be to help build a user community that people want to be a part of. You will be passionate about Cookpad’s mission to make everyday cooking fun. This will involve:
- Helping to build brand awareness
- Growing a local core community
- Engage local foodies and welcome them as new members
- Encouraging member retention
- Social media promotions (all networks), digital marketing and newsletters
- Run campaigns/contests to engage users
- Organize public events
Is this role for you?
As a start-up team in the global market we are looking for people with drive, desire and the know-how to get one step ahead of the need.
You will identify with this role if you:
- have Community Manager experience
- speak and write fluent Polish and have good English language skills
- are passionate and knowledgeable about cooking, especially in your local community
- have a can-do attitude and are self-driven
- are very people-focused
- can communicate well with anyone
- are willing to travel locally
- can manage a spreadsheet and write a newsletter
- ideally have previous work experience in an international team environment
Ideally you will also have experience in the following areas:
- C2C product marketing, product development in Internet industry
- Business development and hands-on operational roles
- Start-up experience
- The role ideally will be based in either Hungary or Poland
Fluent Polish and good English language skills essential
Why work for Cookpad?
People join us because they share our vision to improve people’s lives. Uniquely, we have a mature product in Japan but in the global market-space we are a start-up team with a new product vision and freedom to be innovative and explore brave ideas.
The Cookpad App was one of the most downloaded Apps in 2017
Valuing our team means we offer competitive salaries and benefits you’d expect from a company wanting great people.