Community Manager, China
Cookpad is the biggest global online community platform for people to share recipe ideas and cooking tips. Cookpad is available in more than 70 countries around the world in more than 20 languages.
Our mission is to make everyday cooking fun of more people in the world. We believe that cooking is the key to a happier and healthier life for people, communities and the planet.
As a Community Manager for Cookpad China, your role will be to help build a user community that people want to be a part of. The locations are Shanghai, Chengdu and Guangzhou and could be office based or working remotely.
You will be working on:
- Design the scheme and rules of the community
- Manage community building activities such as recipe contest and events
- Coordinate and post social contents across channels
- Manage user-generated contents applying User-First mindset
- Use “Build-Measure-Learn” approach in community retention activities
- Apply 24/7 approach to respond to user feedback and solve user problems
- Work closely with regional leader and product team acting as the bridge between users and product
This role will be perfect for you if you:
- are passionate about Cookpad’s mission to make everyday cooking fun, and growing the Cookpad community in China
- are interested in how cooking can have a profound impact on the everyday life of billions of people around the globe and on the planet
- hold a Bachelor degree, have work experience in managing community on a social platform (would be better if more than 3 years)
- have strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with users through writing, and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- have good independent problem solving capability
- are a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment and under extreme uncertainty, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach are highly organized and able to multitask
- have editorial skills, including copywriting
- have good sense/skills of data analysis
- have working knowledge of online working tools, can master new online tools quickly
- have previous work experience in an international team environment
- would be better if you have graphic design skills/experience
Why work for Cookpad?
People join us because they share our vision to improve people’s lives. We hire passionate, smart and innovative people who want to make a difference. There is freedom to be innovative and put forward brave ideas. We offer competitive salaries as per market standards.