Community Manager, Mumbai
Cookpad is a tech company building a community platform that enables people to share recipe ideas and cooking tips. It’s a global platform used by on average around 100 million people every month across the world. Over 4 million recipes have been created by people in almost 70 countries.
And we’re only just getting started.
Our mission is to make everyday cooking fun. Because we believe that cooking is the key to a happier and healthier life for people, communities and the planet.
Our heritage is unique: Cookpad was founded in Japan in 1997 and is a listed company in Tokyo. Our international HQ in the UK.
Visit www.cookpadteam.com to find out more.
How we got started.
Launched in December 2016 in India, Cookpad is on a mission to build largest online cooking community in India. We believe in encouraging home cooking and making everyday cooking fun for every household in India. Cookpad India is available in five languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali and Tamil).
We are currently seeking candidates with a passion to share our value to Indian audience.
Given below is the link to the platform:
Website (ENGLISH): www.cookpad.com/in
Website (HINDI): www.cookpad.com/in-hi
Website (BANGLA): www.cookpad.com/in-bn
Website (GUJARATI): www.cookpad.com/in-gu
Website (TAMIl): www.cookpad.com/in-ta
Please note: this is not a suitable role for candidates preferring careers in PR/Comms. digital marketing, business development and project management. Spread the value of Cookpad and build an unrivalled platform for every household in India to share cooking experience. In short term, this role requires hands-on operational activities in India to develop user community. Once built up operational flow, the role will manage the growth of communities with support from Cookpad International team.
- Deliver a range of community initiatives designed to develop connections between users; this includes but is not limited to - an exciting calendar of business and social events, email and print communications.
- Run contests to engage recipe creators and improve retention
- Build and execute social media strategy. Develop promotional campaigns across various social media channels
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Run organic social media marketing campaigns to increase engagement.
- Help grow the online recipe community by getting new registrations.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of posted recipes.
- Retain recipe author and manage community of the Web/Apps in relation to communities through email, any kinds of messenger, newsletter, meetings, events, activities, etc.
- Interact with our users to solve their problems using our products.
- Grow and manage local online and offline recipe communities. Moderate the recipe website, social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Cookpad local user base and influence. Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
What We Are Looking For
- Min 2-3 year experience in marketing/community role.
- Excellent knowledge of current & developing social strategies across social channels with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
- Engage relevant influencers and brand advocates in an authentic way
- Strong knowledge and experience in content management - Deep understanding of social media management and analytics tools- Exceptional writing skills, detail, and grammar.
- Passion to solve problems in areas of cooking/food/lifestyle/health & nutrition
- Superb communication skills to deliver value of Cookpad to users
- Experience working at startups, experience in marketing/community building, Experience working in a multinational team.
- MBA degree in marketing or equivalent from top schools is a PLUS
- Good knowledge of the food tech industry is a PLUS
COOKPAD INDIA IN NEWS
The benefits we offer are based on how we can best support your personal and professional well-being. We offer competitive salaries as per market standards.