Machine Learning Researcher
Cookpad is the largest recipe sharing community in the world and we believe we can build a better world through encouraging even more people to cook. Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier, connects us with our friends and family, and makes our environment more sustainable. Through solving the problems related to everyday cooking, we help people live happier and healthier lives. That’s how we want to change the world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop scalable classifiers and tools using machine learning techniques to enhance Cookpad products and services
- Research, code and deliver alongside our engineering team to test and release new features to millions of users worldwide
- Creatively enhance and adapt well know algorithms and methods to support and inform our future roadmap
- Work with a team of high performing Machine Learning and Data Science engineers solving real world problems
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of machine learning related work, or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in machine learning and data mining.
- Track record translating product and feature requirements into production ready services
- Experience with Python, Ruby, shell scripts